We’d like to share some important updates with you:
- The office will be closed Monday, May 29th in observance of Memorial Day. A doctor will be available for urgent situations that cannot wait until the office re-opens on Tuesday, May 30th.
- Effective Monday, June 5, 2017, our summer hours will be as follows: Monday through Thursday 7AM- 6PM, Friday 7AM-5PM, Saturday 8AM-12PM.
- We have increased our nursing staff to help triage the clinical calls that we receive. When you call to request an urgent appointment, the receptionist usually route your message to a nurse. A nurse will then call back to collect more clinical information for your doctor and schedule your appointment. Our nursing staff includes Angela, Cassie, and Kristi.
- Our scheduling system offers same day appointment slots and pre-booked appointment slots each day. Pre-booked appointments can be scheduled up to 4 weeks in advance. We hope this gives patients more time to plan ahead for scheduling routine appointments (such as yearly physicals, follow-ups, or GYN), and that same day appointments are primarily reserved for acutely ill patients. We also hope this is more convenient for you, and will reduce the pressure to call at 7AM to secure an appointment.
- We have also expanded appointment requests on our Patient Portal. All non-urgent, routine appointments (such as yearly physicals, follow-ups, or GYN), can be requested over the Patient Portal. If you have not yet registered for Patient Portal, please speak to someone in our front office. We are happy to answer requests by phone, however, using the Patient Portal is the most efficient way for us to reply to your non-urgent requests (such as routine appointments, referrals, and prescription refills). Requests received over the patient portal are answered within 1-2 business days.